NEW!! Self Care for Grief: a bundle to support grief
This variant is currently sold out
For the last 1.5 years, I’ve had the honor of having some help from Jamie Thrower in the shop. Jamie is an incredible human being. She is a death doula, writer, artist, and runs the Queer Grief Club.
Grief has been a HUGE topic in all of our lives throughout the last few years. Since we opened the brick & mortar in the summer of 2020, I can’t count the amount of times customers have shown up in deep grief, talked to us about what they’re going through, and found some tiny bit of solace from being in the space and finding tools to help navigate various forms of Grief.
For many months, Jamie & I have talked about the need for a Grief Kit- to help support those grieving, the ones who love ones who are grieving. We came up with this bundle of products made by myself, Jamie, & Bran of Magic Hour Candles.
May it meet those who need it with love and care.
This Kit contains:
- A Zine about Grief by Jamie Thrower: choose between universal or pet-specific
- "Grief in Process" enamel pin by Queer Grief Club
- Heart Tonic by Roots & Crowns
- "Remember" ritual candle by Magic Hour
- Soothing Aromatherapy Oil in roller form by Roots & Crowns