Frozen Sangria Recipe!
I sorta just made this up the other day when I realized it was frozé weather but I had a nice bottle of Rioja open and I didn't want to waste it.
- a 750 ml bottle of red wine (mine wasn't entirely full, but it worked anyway!)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup frozen fruit of your choice- I recommend strawberry and pineapple
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon
- handful of fresh rose petals for extra love
Blend this all in a high-powered blender. Add it to an ice cream maker and turn it on! If you don't have an ice cream maker, add the blended concoction to a ziplock bag, freeze overnight, and blend again right before enjoying!